Friends of the Festival returns for 2019!
The MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival has become one of the top arts and music festivals in the nation. During this four-day event, thousands of people fill downtown Fort Worth and enjoy a dizzying variety of culture and entertainment. The Friends program supports the arts and music programs of the Festival, as well as underwriting the maintenance and upkeep of the John F. Kennedy Tribute located in General Worth Square.
Friends of the Festival Premier Membership Levels are:
- Platinum (16 people per evening), $5,000
- Gold (8 people per evening), $3,000
- Silver (4 people per evening), $1,600
- Bronze (2 people per evening), $850
- Each additional person (single per evening), $425
- Access to the improved VIP Hospitality Tent at the UTA Stage, featuring complimentary beverages, light dinner by The Capital Grille and prime viewing of the performances by Larry Gee, Austin Allsup, Brave Combo, the James Hunter Six and Jay Perez;
- Special events in the Hospitality Tent throughout the weekend including Wine Tasting, “Spirits of Texas” Tasting event and Craft Brew Tasting events;
- Specially designed, collectible pin to wear throughout the Festival, showing your support of the event;
- Your company or name listed both on-site and online as a Friend of the Festival;
- Invitation to our exclusive Celebrating Locals Reception at the 777 Building (catered by GRACE) on March 14, featuring local artists and entertainers who will be performing at MAIN ST.;
- Friends of the Festival Happy Hour on Thursday, April 11 at GRACE;
- Free 2018 Commemorative Poster by 2019 poster artist Dolan Geiman;
- 25% discount on Festival Merchandise at the Festival Store in Sundance Square Plaza;
- 10% discount on food and beverage coupons purchased in advance and on-site.