Thank you Volunteers! You’re the key to our success!
We’re almost there!
If you signed up for a group, please share this information with your group members. Please read this note all the way through.
This year’s volunteer check-in is located in the 777 Main Building’s WEST PARKING GARAGE (ground floor). The address for this garage is actually 113 West 6th Street. Please access the volunteer checkin office through the garage pedestrian entrance door located on 6th Street, mid block, between Main Street and Houston Street, directly across from the 6th ST entrance to The Ashton Hotel. Once you enter the building, turn right. Access to volunteer check-in is right by the garage elevators.
113 W. 6th St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Volunteer Center Days and Hours
Thursday – Sunday, April 11 – 14; 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. Please check-in 30 to 15 minutes before the start of your shift.
Volunteer Parking and Shuttle
There will be a free Park and Ride volunteer shuttle Thursday – Sunday, from 8:30 AM to 30 minutes after festival close, located in the Masonic Temple parking lot. The Masonic Temple is located at 1100 Henderson; however, access to the parking lot is off of Lancaster to Lake Street, then into the parking lot. Please park on the north side of the lot next to the apartment buildings. The volunteer shuttle will drop-off and pick-up at the bus stop on Houston Street between 6th and 7th Streets. You will need to cross Houston Street and enter the volunteer center on 6th ST. Remember downtown parking is free after 6:00 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Celebrate Sundance Square Plaza’s Fifth Anniversary!
On Wednesday, April 10th, Sundance Square (in downtown Fort Worth) is putting on a party celebrating the five year birthday of the beautiful Sundance Square Plaza. The party is from 5 – 7 pm. This party would be an excellent time for you to come down and get the lay of the land before the festival starts. For more information go to https://sundancesquare.com/events
Thank you, and we will see you on the bricks!.
- You will receive one shirt for the duration of the festival.
- We do not have secure storage for valuables, phones, purses, etc. Please travel light.
- We will have power for charging devices in the checkin location
- Dress for the weather
- Closed-toe shoes are required for beverage servers.
- Volunteers are expected to work for their whole shift.
- If you are a Wednesday volunteer, someone will contact you with check-in information – Remember: the volunteer center will not be open on Wednesday.
If you are unable to serve a shift, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take the time to view each training video for each of your assigned volunteer shifts completely. Each video starts with the same content.
- Festival Overview
- Safety and Security
- General Volunteer Information
Once you have watched the above items once if you need to watch additional videos, fast-forward to the training content you need to view.
Training Video Links
Click on the link(s) below to view the training video(s) that correspond with your assignment(s). If you have multiple assignments, be sure to watch each video for each of your assignments.
- Alcoholic Beverage Sales, Non-Alcoholic Beverage Sales, and Water Booths – http://bit.ly/beverage2019
- Artist Host – http://bit.ly/artisthost2019
- Block Captain –http://bit.ly/blockcapt2019
- Event Management Team and VIP Hospitality – http://bit.ly/emtvip2019
- Information Booth – http://bit.ly/infobooth2019
- Main ST. CREATES! – http://bit.ly/MSAcreates2019
- Merchandise Booth – http://bit.ly/MSAmerc2019
- Volunteer Check-in and General Floater – http://bit.ly/MSAvol2019