Thank you Volunteers! You’re the key to our success!
No matter what your assignment, first watch the Safety and Security video:
- Safety and Security http://bit.ly/sands_2018
Please watch this brief video showcasing the fun and impact of MAIN ST in Fort Worth:
Click on the link(s) below to view the training video(s) that correspond to your assignment(s). If you have multiple assignments, be sure to watch each video for each of your assignments.
- Alcoholic Beverage Sales, Non-Alcoholic Beverage Sales, and Water Booths http://bit.ly/beverages_2018
- Artist Host http://bit.ly/ArtistHost_2018
- Block Captain http://bit.ly/blockcaptain_2018
- Event Management Team and VIP Hospitality http://bit.ly/emtvip_2018
- Information Booth http://bit.ly/information_2018
- Main ST. CREATES! http://bit.ly/msc_2018
- Merchandise http://bit.ly/merchandise_2018
- Volunteer Check-in and General Floater http://bit.ly/vol_floater_2018
If you are assigned to the following shifts will be contacted directly by an event management staff member. You will receive training at the start of your shift.
- Artist Support
- Juror Escort
The Bike Corral has been discontinued for this year. If you have not been contacted about a different assignment, our staff will work with you when you check-in to get you assigned to a different spot.
During the festival, you are welcome to sign-up for additional open shifts, but we do ask that you not overwork and take breaks as appropriate.