Online Registration for the 2022 MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival will become active in January, 2022.
Check back later for more information, and stay safe!
Our Volunteer Mission: Provide the ultimate in festival fun, art, entertainment and value for our guests!
We’re the team behind the success of the nationally ranked MAIN ST. Fort Worth Arts Festival. To be honest, this event simply could not take place without the hard work and dedication of over 1200 volunteers, who handle everything from hospitality to beverage sales.
Please contact our volunteer office with any questions or call the festival office at 817-336-2787.
The volunteer team is managed by volunteer managers who, along with MAIN ST. staff, work hard to provide the best experience possible for you. Beverly Burks, Volunteer Manager, and her team are available to answer your questions and keep you focused on the job at hand. The goal: Fun!
First-year volunteers will be required to review specific volunteer training videos to better acquaint themselves with the operations of the event and will be available online. Beverage volunteers may need to attend an in-person training session due to ongoing TABC changes and updates.
As a Team MAIN ST. member, you’ll receive:
- A “TEAM MAIN ST.” T-shirt
- Free beverage available after your shift
- 10% discount on official MAIN ST. merchandise
- Eligibility for giveaways
Team MAIN ST. Priorities:
Commitment: Please give everyone your best effort and stay for the entire time you promised to work. If you are willing to sign up then we expect you are willing to work.
Courtesy: Patrons are the #1 priority! Remember, they are the guests at our party and should be treated accordingly.
Patience: There are approximately 1200 volunteers and an estimated 400,000 guests over four days. Please have patience!
Safety: Nothing should ever be more important than the safety of our patrons or volunteers.
Community service hours can be met by volunteering at MAIN ST. Please check with your community service representative for the procedures.
We will provide our check-in location soon.
Trinity Railway Express or TEXRail – These are the best ways to avoid parking altogether. A complete schedule is located on the Trinity Metro website. Ride the train from any one of the stops from Dallas to Fort Worth’s Intermodel Transportation Center located at 9th and Jones St. Once off the train, the festival is two short blocks away.
Downtown Parking – If you’re working a weekend shift or after 6:00pm, many parking garages and spaces in Downtown Fort Worth are free. Visit www.fortworthparking.com.
Private Lots – There are private parking lots scattered throughout the festival perimeter. Parking is pay as you go. There will be no reimbursement of paid parking.
- Wear comfortable shoes and bring a light jacket if the weather dictates.
- Please arrive approximately 30 minutes prior to the beginning of your shift.
- If you’re working a booth (especially if you’re working more than one shift), please feel free to bring a small cooler of drinks and snacks (no alcohol).
- Beverage servers must wear closed-toe shoes.
- If you’re working outside of a booth, consider bringing some sunscreen and lip balm.
- We do not offer lockers or secure lockup, so plan on leaving valuables at home.