Travel to MAIN ST. by bus, bike or train!
Park and Ride Shuttles
Two Locations - Just $3.00/round trip or 2 for $5.00). Kids 12 and under FREE!
Avoid the closed downtown streets by using our shuttle service, operating on 20 minute cycles from two locations:
- Stockyards/Billy Bob's Texas, located off of North Main Street on 27th Street (turn east off of Main), directly behind the Sonic Drive-in, drop off at 2nd Street and Houston Streets Downtown.
- Farrington Field, corner of University and Lancaster Streets. Parking is located in the east lot behind the stadium, enter off of Lancaster Street, drop off at the Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC), Downtown.
- Hours of Operation
- Saturday, April 16 from 9:00am to 11:00pm
- No Operation on Thursday, Friday or Sunday
- Bus Service every 20/30 minutes
Take the Trinity Railway Express (TRE)
To better accommodate demand, extra train cars will be added during all four days of the festival. The TRE station, located at the Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) at Jones and 9th streets, is only two blocks from the Main Street Arts Festival.
TRE Festival Schedule:
- Thursday, April 14 - Last eastbound train departs ITC station at 9:46 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, April 15 and 16 - Last eastbound train departs ITC station at 11:35 p.m. and will go all the way to Union Station. Note: This train will NOT connect with any DART Rail Service at Union Station.
- Sunday, April 17 - The TRE will run a special schedule to and from Dallas all day.
Ride Your Bike, Park for Free.
We love bike riders and as a way of saying thanks, you can park your ride for free at our Bike Corral centrally located at 7th and Houston Streets. Open Thursday from 3:00pm to 8:00pm, Friday from 1:00pm to 8:00pm, Saturday from 10:00am to 8:00pm, and Sunday from 10:00am to 7:00pm. The corral is staffed by the outstanding bicyclists from the Fort Worth Bicycle Association and Bicycle’s Inc. Stores.
Fort Worth B-cycle - 14 Stations near the Festival Zone!
Avoid the hassle of parking and ride B-cycle to MAIN ST.! There are 14 bike-sharing stations conveniently located within walking distance of the festival. There’s no better time to try out Fort Worth B-cycle, the first bike sharing system in North Texas. You can also ride bike share from the T&P or Intermodal Transportation Center straight to the heart of Main Street.