Travel to MAIN ST. by bus, bike or train!
Expanded Bus Service - Two Locations, and Just $3.50 round trip ($1.75 for kids under 12 and seniors) - SATURDAY ONLY!
Avoid the closed downtown streets by using the T’s MAIN ST. Expanded bus service!
- Stockyards/Billy Bob's Texas, located off of North Main Street on 27th Street (turn east off of Main), directly behind the Sonic Drive-in - Expanded Route 15 Bus Service
- Farrington Field, corner of University and Lancaster Streets. Parking is located in the east lot behind the stadium, enter off of Lancaster Street - Expanded Route 7 Bus Service
- Download the GoPass App from the Apple Store or Google Play and make your trip a cinch!
Hours of Operation
- Saturday, April 11 from 9:00am to 11:00pm
- No Operation on Thursday, Friday or Sunday
- Bus Service every 20/30 minutes
Take the Trinity Railway Express
To better accommodate demand, extra cars will be added during all four days of the festival. The TRE station, located at the Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) at Jones and 9th Streets, is only two blocks from the Arts Festival.
Thursday April 9th - Last eastbound train departs ITC station at 9:46 pm
Friday and Saturday, April 10 and 11 - Last eastbound train departs ITC station at 11:35pm and will go all the way to Union Station. Note: this train will NOT connect with any DART Rail Service at Union Station.
Sunday, April 12 - The TRE will run a special schedule to and from Dallas all day.
The T’s bus and TRE schedules are available at the-t.com, www.the-t.com, or by calling Customer Service at 817-215-8600. For DART rail and bus info, go to dart.org, www.dart.org.
Ride Your Bike, Park for Free.
We love bike riders and as a way of saying thanks, you can park your ride for free at our Bike Corral centrally located at 7th and Houston Streets. Open Thursday from 3:00pm to 8:00pm, Friday from 1:00pm to 8:00pm, Saturday from 10:00am to 8:00pm, and Sunday from 10:00am to 7:00pm. The corral is staffed by the outstanding bicyclists from the Fort Worth Bicycle Association and Bicycle’s Inc. Stores.
Fort Worth B-cycle - 14 Stations near the Festival Zone!
Avoid the hassle of parking and ride B-cycle to MAIN ST.! There are 14 bike-sharing stations conveniently located within walking distance of the festival. There’s no better time to try out Fort Worth B-cycle, the first bike sharing system in North Texas. You can also ride bike share from the T&P or Intermodal Transportation Center straight to the heart of Main Street.