MAIN ST. Collector's Program
Join an Exclusive Club!
The MAIN ST. Collectors Program provides a fantastic, art purchase experience for low investment, plus it provides the added value of valet parking, art purchase storage, seminars, dinner and a special concert. A tremendous value and a great way to enjoy the art buying experience at MAIN ST., and adds an element of fun to your annual shopping experience.
Art Purchase Certificates are completely refundable if you do not find wonderful art to add to your collection.
Art Purchase Certificates are completely refundable if you do not find wonderful art to add to your collection. Additional Certificates are available at $100 and $25 denominations through our online store and onsite in our festival store.
- Refundable* Art Purchase Gift Certificates ($100 and $25 denominations), are provided based upon your Collector level, with an opportunity to purchase more certificates. The more you purchase, the higher the commitment level in advance to our artists, sending a strong message about our community. Send them as gifts to clients or friends!
- These certificates are then used to purchase art from any of our participating artists during the Festival. They may also be used to pay for commissions or follow-up sales. Artists redeem these certificates for cash.
- Behind the Scenes tours of MAIN ST., as well as access to our Artist’s Hospitality Area on the second floor of the Courtyard by Marriott Hotel, on Main Street, during the event.
- Two social events during the year, where you would have an opportunity to learn more about collecting and our artists, and meet other Collectors who invest in MAIN ST.
- Members-only reception and seminar about art collecting, featuring several of our top, award-winning artists in a relaxed setting on Main Street.
- Access to the VIP Skybox on Thursday evening, located at the UT Arlington Main Stage. Your Collectors' purchase provides you with an option to upgrade to four-day access through our Friends of the Festival program
- A one-of-a-kind Collectors pin, which lets artists know you are a Collector.
- Collector's emblems to place on Artists' booth signs promoting your purchases.
- Opportunity to have in-depth conversations with artists to plan and implement commissions for new works, designed and created specifically for for you!
- Add a Friends of the Festival membership! You’ll receive a $50 discount on any Friends of the Festival Package for each Premier Collector member, and $25 discount for each Young Collector member.
*NOTE: There is a one-time, non-refundable annual membership fee of $25 added to your Collector's purchase to help partially defray the expenses of this program).
Pledge amounts (fully refundable):
- Premier Collector: $325 Single, $550 Couple
- Includes three (Single) or five (Couple), $100 refundable Art Purchase Certificates, a non-refundable membership fee of $25 per person.
- Young Collector: (under 45): $225 Single, $350 Couple
- Includes two (Single) or three (Couple), $100 refundable Art Purchase Certificates and a non-refundable membership fee of $25 per person.
Art Purchase Gift Certificates will be available to be shipped by mail through EOB on Monday, April 11, then will be available at our Will Call office, located at 777 Taylor Street, Suite 100 (DFWI offices).